Meetings are seen to be an important part of every business. Managers spend more than 50% of their time in meetings! Yet, they are also one of the biggest time wasters.
The Workshop is aimed at equipping the participants with abilities to organize and conduct effective meetings, which will ensure the use of minimum time and resources.
- Meeting Type.
- Before, during and after the meeting.
- Basic meeting principles.
- Qualities and responsibilities of a meeting leader.
- Body language and communication.
- Conflict and its resolution.
- Time management and decision making.
- Minutes and Reports.
What you will gain from this program:
- Identify the various components of a meeting.
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities of meeting participants.
- Be able to constructively contribute during meetings.
- Increased confidence of attending and conducting meetings.